Capital One Job Application and Career Opportunities
Capital One belongs to top ten banks and a company of Fortune 500. It has many office branches with reliable services and wide selections of financial product offers. it is a leading innovator. The head office of Capital One is located in McLean, Virginia. All of financial products as well as best services are served for consumers from broader backgrounds, including commercials and small businesses, not only in United States but also in Canada and United Kingdom. The success of Capital One is reached by their great values of kind interaction with customers and the teamwork inside. That is why they are different in giving service. All of the staffs work to develop and execute their careers.
Career Opportunities in Capital One
The career opportunities in Capital One are categorized in three types, such as:
1. US Hourly
They are more than 600 job vacancies of Capital One in this category. Three of the most recently posted are;
– Relationship Banker I – Spring Creek
High School Diploma is the education background required for this job. Applicants should have GED or another equal certification or experience in military and working experience in Sales or Service fields about 6 months.
– Sr. Sales Representatives
High School Diploma with GED and 6 months experience in Customer Service are the basic requirements for this position. The preferred candidates should be skillful in operating PC, a year experience in call center or Sales and other related experiences.
– Part Time Teller in North San Antonio
High School Diploma with GED or equal certification and six months of working experience in the same field are the basic requirements for this job opportunity.
2. US Salaried
More than 700 job opportunities are available to be applied on this Capital One job category. Two of the most recently posted are:
– Project Management Development Program
This job opportunity is especially available for students and alumni of University of Richmond that will achieve or have achieved Bachelor degree between December 2012 and August 2014.
– Contract Recruitment (Financial Advisor)
Basic qualification for this job opportunity is bachelor degree education background or having working experience as long as three years on Financial Service. Besides, candidates should also have three years of experience as financial service recruiter, skillful on complex compensation structure, as well as cooperation skill.
For international range, there are 13 job opportunities in Capital One, one of the most recently posted is Senior Process Coordinator for one year of contract. Some qualifications required for this position such as post secondary education background, at least 2 years of experience in financial service, skilful in organization and time management, great attention on details, skilful on Ms Office, good communication skill, great teamwork, and able to handle multitasks.
How to Apply Capital One Jobs
After finding the best job opportunities that suit your qualifications, follow the process to apply the job below;
- Fill the online application form available on each page of the job opportunity.
- Check the agreement disclosure and attach your resume with the qualifications required.
- Complete the online assessment if required.
- Preliminary screening by phone will be done by recruiter to contact you about 30 minutes. They will ask you more about your educational background and working experiences. This initial interview also demands you to know the company and the job further.
- You also should pass a test of qualification to know whether you are potential to get achievement in Capital One. The test may be done after or before the screening.
Click here to apply online at Capital One careers.