CHASE Job Application and Career Opportunities
Chase is a bank that has been established since more than two centuries and become one of the oldest banks in the world. With thousands of branches in 60 countries and 260,000 employees, Chase continually grows and becomes a great bank with $2.4 millions assets. As a large bank with many great experiences, this bank certainly has reached service excellence for every customer and client, which is individuals, small businesses, commercials, corporate, government, and various institutional. Certainly, they also have great and solid teamwork to give best financial service and kinds of financial product to become a leading bank in the United States.
Career Opportunities in Chase
Working in a world class bank like Chase is certainly a dream of many jobseekers to build great careers in financial industry. Chase is not only a place for working but also to build careers and skill improvement through the various options of services and programs. Besides, every employee is also given kinds of compensation to grow success and goodness of living. Chase always opens a wide range of job area that meets every jobseeker passion and qualifications.
– Accounting/ Finance Job Area
There are up to 300 job options in Chase in this job area. Some of the most recently posted are such as corporate risk manager, associate project manager, PMP, Firm – Wide recovery and resolution planning PMO, resolution and recovery team, market risk, treasury analyst, and many more. The jobs are available in various states so that you can choose the best one which suits your qualifications and area. The requirements needed for this job area are;
- educational background in accounting or finance fields
- regulatory knowledge required, great communication
- problem solving skill
- needs of changing business and requirement adaptation
– Customer Service Job Area
Chase opens more than a hundred options of job for the job area of customer service. The job vacancies available and recently posted are operation supervisor, customer services representative, fraud analyst/ fraud prevention, help desk agent, credit analyst, and many more. To enter this job area, you should have key skills such as;
- customer service background or other related skills
- having friendly personality
- good ability in problem solving and communication skills
- professional, empathetic, and other interpersonal skills
There are many job vacancies in each job area related to financial and banking in Chase including administrative, operations, credit, branch banking, technology, collections, product and project management, and many more. The job vacancies in Chase are not only available for professionals and experienced ones, but Chase also provides student programs in internship and full time options; this job area is commonly opened in campus and should match those who have less experience of working at banks.
How to Apply
- Choose the best job you are interested in
- Fill the online application, attach your resume, cover letter or other documents that support the application. Alternatively, you can use your complete profile on Linkedin to be automatically transferred.
- If you suit to the job, the recruiter will contact you for an initial interview. You should learn more about business to face this interview. Get ready to talk about your resume especially the working experience, skill as well as willingness to give positive energy to the job position.
- Passing the initial interview, you will be called for the next in person interview. Prepare yourself for this in depth job interview.
- Get ready for pre employment process after you pass the in person interview.
Click here to apply online at CHASE careers.