Citibank Job Application and Career Opportunities
Citibank is one of the chief banks in the United States with retail banking in up to 160 countries and regions all over the world. It provides wide choice of financial services; banking, investment, and lending both for small businesses and for individual customers. A thousand branches of Citibank in dozens of states are always ready to serve customers with their 24/7 services, ATM, Citi Mobile, Citibank Online as well as CitiPhone Banking. Their professional staffs are always ready with best service and financial products including saving and checking accounts, investment, commercials, small business, mortgages, and many more.
Career Opportunities in Citibank
Citibank opens recruitments for many positions at this time. The career opportunities are available in some options of job area such as personal banker, business banker, teller, branch manager, and assistant branch manager. In each of the job area, there are many job vacancies opened for professionals. You should fulfill the qualifications before you submit the application and meet their requirements.
– Personal Banker
Job vacancies of personal banker are available in many branches such as Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mclean, Alameda, and many more. To become one of Citibank’s personal bankers, the general qualifications you should fulfill are;
- bachelor degree in business or other equivalent fields
- years of working experience in financial or sales services
- expert in business and financial
- great expertise of PC especially Ms Office
- good communication and problem solving skills
- flexible and professional in work
– Business Banker
The most recent job vacancies in the business banking job area are available in states such as Irving TX, Long Island City, Solana Beach, and many more. Citibank demands the job applicants of business banker to fulfill the qualifications such as;
- Bachelor degree with GED
- success experience in business and financial expertise
- having basic skill on PC
- excellent skills on oral and written communication as well as on problem solving
- having good attitude and customer service orientation
Many teller positions are recently posted as job vacancies on Citibank in Bronx, Brooklyn, Alhambra, Hayward, and many more areas. The major qualifications needed are;
- high school diploma with GED
- customer service orientation
- experiences in sales or retail and cashier or money handling
- basic skills on computer
- good skills of communication and problem solving
– Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager
This position is available in Brooklyn, Northridge, Los Angeles, Santa Monica and many other areas. The qualifications that should be fulfilled are;
- Bachelor degree with banking working experiences
- Having great passion to be a leader
- good in multi tasking and time management
- great attention in details
- customer service orientation and great problem solving skills
How to Apply
- The first thing you should do is certainly finding the most suitable job vacancy with your qualification and working experiences.
- Fill the online application form and pay attention to details as well as complete the documentations required.
- Submit the form and wait for the recruiter contact for initial job interview
- Prepare yourself for the job interview by learning the company as well as your background
- Prepare for the test and the pre-employment too.
Click here to apply online at Citibank careers.