CV Objective for a Teacher
Do you want to take a chance applying a vacancy as a teacher? Just like other occupations, you will always need to write the application letter and attach the resume and CV as well. It seems to be an easy work, but if you do not create any positive impression to your application, you may lose the chance to be the teacher. Therefore, make sure you know everything, do a research to collect samples and importantly prepare the interview well. One of the essential parts of your application is the objective statement you put into the CV. The writing has the same purpose with the cover letter. However, on the Objective part, you state more about who you are, your relevant skills and objective reason why you apply for the offered teaching job.
Although curriculum vitae is included into the complementary attachment to the application letter, you have to consider well about its writing. It must be concise. Every written word has to be good enough and targeted to the applied vacancy. Here are things to consider:
- Make it personal and write the Objective as the third person.
- Be specific and meaningful.
- The length of the statement should not be more than 200 words. You can write it in one long paragraph or two short paragraphs. It must show your interest and not need.
- Do not make any point of time make it look like you may move out of the institution.
- Do not give any controversial personal objective opinions in your career objective.
The following examples may inspire you in writing your own CV Objective.
- To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong classroom skills, educational background, and ability to work well with others.
- Experienced with special education counselor with skills to overcome challenges and help students and peers achieve goals.
- Apply my 12 years of elementary teaching experience to build a positive charter school environment.
- Looking for position of special education teaching to use my strong passion for children’s development, together with skills and experience that will enable me to make a significant difference at your school.
- To build a long-term career as an elementary teacher with opportunities for career growth and to keep us with the cutting edge of the teaching technologies.
- Obtain a position within an elementary school where I can maximize my university training to develop the experience and expertise necessary to launch my teaching career.
- Elementary education teacher within a small independent school structure.
- I want to obtain the position of a secondary school teacher and specialize in teaching life science and geography.
Education is very essential to every human life, whether it is from formal and or informal institution. Regardless the place, teachers are on the first line with parents and neighborhood to make each young learner to be knowledge and skilled. It is a noble responsibility that not everyone can take. If you have the dedication and want to make sure your presence can be beneficial to others, it is time to show by signing in. Write the impressive application letter and be the best candidate the educational institution will take a part in the solid team.
Teacher CV Example Print Out in Ms. Word