Dollar Tree Job Application Form
Do you always feel excited to get things you want at the best deals? Well, many other people do. If you know the feeling, are you going to refuse the invitation to be one of the professional behind the stage? Dollar Tree offers you this chance. It is a unique one-price store where each item is priced at one dollar. It is not only beneficial for customers. Employees can take the same advantage too by working in a face paced environment. Everyone at Dollar Tree, regardless their positions, is expected to work together to create a successful store. It is proven by the continuous expansion which automatically require for more fresh people in the team.
There are many jobs offered at Dollar Tree. It is even counted out of 1,775 positions available at two main levels, entry-level and management level. All employees are expected to do whatever job needs to be done.
– Entry level positions include in-store associates, general warehouse associates and distribution center associates:
- Store associates – contact with customers and determine whether they will return or not. The employees at this level may be expected to act as cashier and shelf-stockers. The tasks are including assisting with customers’ questions and needs and keeping the store neat and clean before, during and after hours of operation.
- Warehouse and distribution center employees – required to lift at least 50 pounds without assistance and be able to read and write English accurately and fluently. Some associates may need to drive forklifts and other heavy equipment.
– Management level positions include store manager, warehouse manager and assistance manager:
- Store managers – are responsible for the operation of the store including hiring and firing. The qualifications for this position include excellent communication skills, retail management experience with hard line products, knowledge of sales forecasting and exceptional interpersonal skills with employees and customers.
- Assistance store mangers – possess the same basic qualifications as a store manager. They are expected to be able to take over the store on a moment’s notice if needed.
- District managers – expected to motivate all store associates and managers in the area they are given to handle.
With the number of available positions, you can simply find one that suits your qualifications and requirements. To apply for it, you can simply use the online application form. You can get it directly from Dollar Tree official site or the local store manger you find at the nearest retail. Make sure to fill the correct and complete information. Take time to review before sending your application. The length of operation hours depends on the location where the store serves. To be eligible as an application, you must be at least 18 years old. On some areas, it is allowed to apply for a position at age 16. Consider the local laws of employment. Whatever position you work at, entry-level, part-time or full-time, you have chance to experience an array of benefits offered by Dollar Tree. They are including health benefits, 401(k) account establishment, stock options purchasing and investment in company directly. Of course, the offered benefits will be given according to some qualifications, especially the job positions.
Click here to apply online at Dollar Tree careers.
Print Out Dollar Tree Job Application Form in PDF