How do you overcome your stress?
- Stress is very important to me. With stress, I do my job as best as possible. The proper way to deal with stress is to make sure that I have the correct balance between good stress and bad stress. I need good stress to stay motivated and productive.
- I would respond to the situation, rather than stress. Thus, the situation can be controlled and not be stressed.
- I actually work better under pressure and I have found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- From a personal perspective, I manage stress by visiting the gym every evening. This is a great stress reducer.
- I prioritize my responsibilities so I have a clear idea about what to do, it has efficiently helped me manage the pressure on the job.
- If my subordinates contribute to my stress level, I discuss for a better option how to handle difficult situations with them.
- I find that when I am under deadline pressure, I could do some of my most creative work.
- I am not a person who has trouble with stress. When I am under pressure, I focus, and can get the job done.
- I am delighted to be in a dynamic environment where the pressure was felt and lived.
- I have been doing some work best under tight deadlines, where the atmosphere was very tense.
- I am the type of person who stays calm under pressure, and handle stress quite easy.
How do you overcome your stress? |