IT Resume Example
For you who are looking for a job in IT position, this below resume sample may help you to get chance of being called for an interview. Surely, you must use your own sentence and be sure to make the resume specify and show your personality. The sample will guide you about the format. Bear in mind to focus on writing and provide particular examples of the previous job.
ALERT: Don’t use WRONG format of resume unless you want to doom your search of job and the only thing you can do is only dreaming of it.
From these resume formats below, which one you will choose in order the employer will notice your application?
Resume with Chronological format
Resume with Functional format
Resume with Active format
SUGGESTION: Don’t ruin your chance of being called for interview or get hired by choosing the wrong resume format as what 95% job applicants have done.
Make sure to enclose clear examples of the jobs you have done and any particular skills you master that fit the requirements as expected by the hiring manager. It is the essence of great opportunity that lead to in interview calling.
786 Bryant Avn
Oaktree, California 999xx
Home: (33x) 333-33xx
Cell: (33x) 123-xxxx
Having eight years of experience in computer department as IT technician in a big law firm. Admitted for basic system of networking and administration, able to train other staffs, have public speaking and listening ability in front of the employees and perform solution to issues quickly and precisely.
WORK EXPERIENCE and RELEVANT ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Adams & Nelson Law Firm for 2005 to 2013
- Mastered fundamental PC problems such as including printer setting, file backup and network card installation
- Trained and oversaw new IT staffs and their work
- Understood and performed basic skills of networking including pinging way and machine’s tracing route
- Filed whole work and documented for simpler retrieval
- Obtained a full understanding about cost of operating and maintain to work within the provided budget
- Caught up in regular period with management to evaluate and enhance entire items that related to IT
BACKGROUND and DEVELOPMENT
Graduate from University of ABC, Any City, United States of America in 2005
IT emphasis in Any City Community College, USA in 2003
Association of IT Professionals: Exceptional Member of the Year 2009
Adams & Nelson Law Firm: Award of Client Preference in 2008