Private Security Guard Resume Sample
The private security guard works for variety of organizations or individuals and is in charge for protecting premises, staff, and goods. They survey the areas to which they are assigned in order to detect illegal activity, suspicious behavior, or dangerous situations.
The resume of the private security guard has to display the responsibilities such as reporting vandalism, presence of the unauthorized persons, suspicious activities and injuries to authorities, investigating disturbances, and screening the individuals, cars, baggage and personal items. Aside from that, the sample resume of the private security guard needs to display the high school diploma or its equivalent as the minimum educational background requirement. In addition, most private security guards also undergo the training period upon being hired.
For your reference, here is the resume sample for the private security guard for you.
First, write down your name, your address, your phone number, and your email address. Third, put the job objective. Fourth, mention the highlights of qualifications such as hands on experience in private security services, sound knowledge of security principles, operation knowledge of rifles and other defensive weapons, excellent ability to make critical judgments during emergencies, outstanding ability to detect any suspicious person or activity, remarkable ability to lift and push up to 50lbs, and superior verbal and written communication skills. You can put them all in points. Fifth, mention about your professional experience, including the position you had, the name and the address of the company, and the year you were there.
Last, you can mention the responsibilities that you had when you were working there. Some of the examples are patrolled private property to identify any suspicious activities, prevented theft and damages of physical assets, investigated incidents and prepared detailed incident reports, escorted persons who need protection, reported any unusual occurrences to Supervisor promptly, identified and detained criminal violators, prepared case reports to present in courts, contacted fire and police departments during emergencies, and so on. If you have more than one professional experience, you are allowed to mention them all. Seventh, mention your educational background.
Dylan O’Brian (your name)
8265 Chester Road
Diamond Bar, CA 7376 (your address)
(0261)-208-014 (your phone number)
firstname.lastname@example.org (your email)
The dedicated Private Security Guard looking for the chance where I help the organization meet its goals. (job objective)
Highlights of Qualifications:
1. Hands-on experience in private security services
2. Sound knowledge of security principles
3. Operation knowledge of rifles and other defensive weapons
4. Excellent ability to make critical judgments during emergencies
5. Amazing ability to detect any suspicious person or activity
6. Great ability to lift and push up to 50lbs
7. Superior verbal and written communication skills
Private Security Guard
Cosmopolitan Corporation, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
April 2008 – Present
1. Patrolled private property to identify any suspicious activities.
2. Prevented theft and damages of physical assets.
3. Investigated incidents and prepared detailed incident reports.
4. Escorted persons who need protection.
5. Reported any unusual occurrences to Supervisor promptly.
6. Identified and detained criminal violators.
7. Prepared case reports to present in courts.
8. Contacted fire and police departments during emergencies.
High School Diploma
Lab School Senior High School, Diamond Bar, CA