Teller Coordinator Resume Example
Resume writing is one of the crucial issues for any job seekers. And when it talks about resume, employers will see the usability for them. A resume must be able to tell all information about the candidate. It must be made instantly. Employers will scan a resume manually only in 20 seconds up to a half of minute. If the resume cannot be able to grab attention in 20 or 30 seconds, there is no chance to be noticed.
Maintaining a resume is a must. But in the other side, it must be unique too. You need to tailor your resume for the specific position as well. It must be made depending on the requirements. The good resume for teller coordinator must be professional and has the credible look. It should be clearly labeled as well.
Below, you can see the further guidance for a teller coordinator resume.
Resume Sample for Teller Coordinator Position
Teller Coordinator for 5 Years
Deliver teller services effectively
Hardworking, dedicated as banking professional and reliable in cash handling, developing teller team as well as customer services. Have been delivering the high quality services and maintaining customer relations. Work under pressure effectively with the tight deadlines. Having the good communication skills and outgoing personality. Be able to interact with management in all levels.
- Processing Transaction
- Maintaining ATM
- Retail Services
- Forwarding Remittance
- Cash Balance
- Business Application
- Promoting Mortgage
- Verifying Check
- Filling Loan
- Risk Management
- Preventing Loss
- Introduced as well as implemented currency conversion automatic system and reduced the fees of computing transaction up to 75%.
- Identified new business opportunities and bring $600,000.
- Sold the varied products and services up to 35%. This is including traveler’s checks as well as saving.
Experience as a Professional
United States Bank, New York
As a Teller, 4/2009 to 8/2012
- Reviewed cashier checks, checked the data and issued the saving amount.
- Balanced the cash on the daily basis
- Checked the signatures, led the requests of the customer to the right departments and processed the checks.
SUN TRUST, Washington DC
As a Teller Coordinator, 9/2012 to Present
- Collect information of account for opening new accounts, service certainty and saving plans as well as processing them.
- Prepare teller team and coordinate them to work professionally, on schedules and give regular input for improving the performance.
- Monitor teller’s performance as well as coaching and providing continuous guidance.
Banking Institute, New York
International Account Management
The United States Bank, Orlando
- Office application: Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Accounting Software