Custodian Cover Letter No Experience
The modern cover letters must have 5 essential parts. Each of them will be discussed below for guidance, specifically for candidates who seek some helps to write cover letter.
- The Hello: This is important to personalize this section. It is useful to find the name of the right person who will read the letter as well as directly addressing the person.
- The Grab: In the introduction section, the letter must be unique. The unique introduction will grab the reader’s attention. For this, you have to be creative.
- The Hook: In this paragraph, you must cover your competencies. You have to be able to offer your main skills and communicate it well without repeating your resume.
- The Relation: This is the part to communicate your value. You have to add and convince the employer here. At least, give him a reason why he/she needs to hire you.
- The Close: On the research, cover letters that demand an interview in the end will be more effective, especially compared to the other ones that do not do this. It also reflects your confidence and show the motivation of the candidate for the job.
And below, you can see a sample cover letter for non-experienced and entry level custodian.
Custodian Cover Letter without Experience
February 5, 2015
Mr. John Smith
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS
Champaign, IL, United States
Dear Mr. Smith:
Regarding to your need for a custodian, I am interested with this profession. I am sure my relevant skills and competencies suit with this career. In my enclosed resume, I will show you the detail.
You will note that my qualifications are closely match with your job description:
- Have the good ability in reading, writing and following instructions
- Fluent in adhering and understanding for safety precautions when using detergents and chemical cleaners.
- Fluent in taking out the trash as well as disposing the same in a friendly manner environment.
- Polite, customer oriented individual as well as respectful.
- Expert in mopping, cleaning, dusting, sweeping and vacuuming.
- An effective team player with the strong communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition, I am also good in conducting minor repairs that related to the electricity and household appliances. I also be able to carry out laundry as well as changing of linens on regularly.
If you are looking for a dependable, helpful and highly competent person on housekeeping and cleaning tasks for a vacancy of custodian, you can call me at (003) 343-8373 for an interview. I will follow up this application to confirm your interest.
Thank you for your consideration and time.
(004) 333 – 8877