Data Entry Achievements and Accomplishments Examples
When you apply for a job, you will be compete with tens, hundreds, and even thousands competitors from the country. So, you have to make sure that you can be one of the chosen candidates that can step to another level of test. How to do that? If you think that you have suitable education with the position that you apply, then you have to make a good resume.
Making a resume seems simple but actually it is tricky. Why? It is because you need to be able to convince the recruiters that you are eligible and worth it for the company. One of the ways to get noticed by the recruiters is you are able to to make a good resume. As we know that on resume, we will mention the education, experience, skills and achievements as well. Achievements that you have achieved in the past company or in the college can be a good point for you so that you will have a chance to be chosen as best candidates. However, you need some tips to make your achievements and accomplishments stand out on your resume.
If you want to apply as a data entry, then you have to include the achievements and accomplishments which are related with the data entry. In the list below, we have some samples of data entry achievements and accomplishments that you can use as a reference.
- Reduced record pulling time by 85% by converting all paper records into electronic forms.
- Processed 2500 customer records in 5 hours, following a marathon processing task for upcoming elections.
- Reined in data entry project that needed 100,000 records to be punched in to the database within 1 month.
- Introduced a new data entry system seamlessly coined Fast Data, embraced immediately by concerned data entry clerks.
- Converted existing data entry system successfully into a more advanced version, without giving effect to the daily work processes.
- Trained 100 newly hired data entry personnel for deployment in the offices of company across 7 states.
- Wrote a rule book of data entry about dos and dont’s to be used by new employees as part of their training program.
When you write a resume accomplishments, you have to ask yourself some questions to begin generating ideas. The questions consist of:
- Did you make the money of company? If so, exactly how much?
- Did you exceed your goals often? If so, what degree?
- Di you reach your goals quickly? If so, what was the exact time period?
When you answer the questions, you have to think primarily in terms of money and time. You need to know that high quality resume accomplishments are measurable and quantifiable. If you get stuck, you are able to consider the CAR formula. It stands for Challenge, Action and Result. Every accomplishments need to include the problem or challenge, the action that you took to solve the problem or challenge and also the stellar result of your hard work.