Do you want to ask something?
You are better never saying “No” to this question because it could give the impression that you are not trying hard enough or you want to rush out of the room. It is worth before coming to the interview to prepare a list of questions for the interviewer.
You can ask many questions, such as:
- What are the biggest challenges facing the company/organization today?
- How long the company/organization has stands?
- How many employees the company has?
- What do you enjoy from the company/institution?
- Who makes the final decision for acceptance of new staff?