Entry Level Data Entry Analyst Resume Sample
When you decide to a apply to a job vacancy, you will have to think whether the job will be suitable for you or not. You have to think about your education, experience and also your character. If you are a typist who is quick and accurate with an eye for detail, a position of data entry can be suitable for you. Why should your character be suitable with the job? If the job is not suitable with your character, it will make you not uncomfortable doing the job.
Well, if you want to apply for a job as a data entry analyst, it means that you have to know the job skills and requirements of this job and also how to make an outstanding resume for that.
The job skills and requirements of a data entry analyst are:
- Communication skills. A data analyst will present their findings or translate the data into an understandable document. So, you will need be able to write and speak clearly.
- Analytical skills. Data analysts will work with a large amounts of data including figures, facts, and number crunching. You will have to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusion.
- Attention to detail. Data analysts need to make sure that they are cautious in their analysis to come to right conclusions.
- Critical thinking. Data analysts have to look at the numbers, trends, and data. Then, they come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Skills of math. Math skills will be needed by a data analyst to estimate numerical data.
When you make a data entry analyst resume, make sure that it is well-organized and well-written. Also, make sure that the information that you select to include can get you noticed by the recruiters. If you are a fresh graduate and you do not have any work experience, you do not have to be worried. You are able to present your skills in the best light and focus on the experiences that you got in school, internships and through volunteer work to show what you can do. How about the structure of resume? Chronological format is the most popular format. So, you are able to write your work history in reverse chronological order beginning with your current job.
In your resume, there are five sections that you have to include.
- Professional Summary
- Work History
A resume can be said as a marketing document. So, it is time for you to promote yourself when you are writing yourself. Note that you have to make your experience and credentials stand out. The recruiters want to see candidates who are quick and accurate and also have experience in using computer software and data management systems. So, you are able to study the job ad to uncover the skills that the recruiter is looking for in their next hire. Never ever underestimate the soft skills. Having good interpersonal skills are also a must and you are able to tell it by combining it with the hard skills that you have.