Noodles and Company Application Online – Print Job Employment Form
Constantly hiring new staffs to join the Noodles and Co, one of the most revolutionary quickest developing brands in dining industries, this company has over 330 locations that offer job vacancies for job seekers for entry or upper level working duties. For professional or inexperienced applicants, this is your chances to learn and perform new skills in your career.
Working at N&Co
Minimum age: 16 years old at minimum
- Hours of Operation: Sunday to Wednesday from 11.00am to 9.00pm, Thursday to Saturday 11.00am to 10.00pm
- Available positions: Waiter/ress, Host/ess, Line and Prep Cooks, Server, Managerial positions, Financial Analyst and Legal Administrative Associate
Limited or inexperienced applicants will be assigned for entry-level tasks and as the part of team member. Managerial positions will require leadership and management skill as well the work experience in restaurant or food retail industries for minimum three years. Career developments are offered for potential workers and perform well works. The positions and possible salary to earn are as below.
Positions and Salary Information
16 years old for minimum hiring age, 18 years for shift leaders and 21 years for higher managerial positions.
- Team member is for entry level duties entail basic meal prep and housekeeping tasks. Ingredients preparation, quality and freshness ensuring, cleanliness maintenance. Fast-performance with excellent customer service and communication skills are valuable potential. Hourly payment for this position ranged at $8.00-$10.00
- Guest Service Staffs is for entry level jobs. Welcoming and greeting guests, order taking and delivering and cash register operating besides also maintain dining area cleanliness and dealing with customer requests are tasks to perform. Hourly payment for this position at $8.00-$9.00
- Managerial Positions are responsible and titled from shift leader to general manager duties. The jobs deal with overall restaurant operations daily and maintain periodic report and scheduling. The salary is various based on the managerial position and duties to perform.
Shift leader: $10.00-$12.00 an hour, Associate Manager: $30.000 averagely a year, General manager: $40.00 as annual salary
Employment benefits are generously provided by this company from paid time off, health and fitness benefits, meal rebates and scholarship support. Eligible staffs can receive medical and financial insurance not to mention retirement plans.
More Info about
Various types of noodles are the dishes served by this restaurant chains. Supplies are provided by network suppliers to stock fresh and high quality ingredients as well as the side menu such as salads and soups where take the ingredients from local farms.
Printable Application: No. Visit official site.