What is your biggest passion in life?
When you are asked what makes you so passionate/spirit, you can answer with:
- It is a good opportunity to share what is important in my life. It is also an opportunity to show my dedication and my important things..
Your response does not need to focus on work, but make sure that what you are saying is not something that can potentially interfere with your working hours. For example: do not say that you are a mountain climber with a goal to climb Mount Everest or that you are getting ready to participate in the Tour de France or want to spend the winter with skiing in the Alps.
Below, I give multiple answers. Feel free to develop according to your personality. Remember: do not ever lie to attract the interviewer’s impression. Said what you have to say, but emphasized on the strongest things that you have.
- One of my biggest passions is helping others. When I was young, I was happy to help mom with household repairs. As I grew older, that habit grew and I wanted to help others as well. I love helping people find solutions that meet with their specific needs.
- I am passionate about painting. I took a painting course and tried to find time to paint every weekend. Painting is a good way for me to relax and even though I do not have a lot of talent, I just do it to enjoy it.
- I lost my father due to pancreatic cancer and since then, I have spent my time to volunteer help raise awareness about it and find the social funds for cancer research. I volunteer for the Red Cross, advocacy groups, and I am part of their volunteer network. One of the things that make me excited is to help find a cure.
- I am excited to do something in a different way. When I was involved with a project at my workplace, I want to do my best to achieve success. I feel the same way about what I do in my personal life.